That's just sad.
who is responsible for this?
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Chubz
A++++++++++++++++++++++
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
That's just sad.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Thats [censored] hilarious.
I did it a good while back for a forum I've been at for several years (Rome.ro). It was more of an inside joke than anything because everyone always compared me to Hitler when I posted my picture on the site.
One of the "veterans" on the forum created this picture as a bit of a gag and it really added fuel to the entire thing:
http://rome.ro/wiki/index.php/Chubz
The website itself is devoted to John Romero (one of the designers of "Doom") and video games. We always pretty much goof around on the forums because there aren't many posters and it's the only thing to do. People don't take things as seriously as they do here. It's not a constant display of belittlement because nobody cares about taking anything seriously.
I included Rage3D because it's another good gaming forum; much more active than Rome.ro, too, but I've not been a member there for quite as long. Both forums still beat the living hell out of this one and its users, though. Notice I don't mention the LPD forum anywhere. This place is really just a joke anymore.
Nice find though, Biggin. I'd totally forgotten about that entry. While you're busy researching me on the Internet, you might want to check out my "rad" PC game, "Chubz in Space." Maybe you can laugh some more at someone as pathetic as me. Here's the link:
http://www.yoyogames.com/games/show/435
Maybe you can watch the videos on my YouTube account. Oh wait, it was deleted. Maybe you can also check out my MySpace account. Whoops, that one's gone too. It must suck not having as much material to smash me with these days. I'll upload some more pictures when I have time, though.
Officially retired
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RottenSyntax</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Notice I don't mention the LPD forum anywhere. This place is really just a joke anymore.
</div></div>
Did you notice that no one gives a [censored]?
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: burton2019</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Did you notice that no one gives a [censored]? </div></div>
Here, it was the first thing I noticed.
Officially retired
nice porn stache. do you still sport that these days?
[img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Coach</div><div class="ubbcode-body">nice porn stache. do you still sport that these days? </div></div>
Sure do. Just joining the greats!
![]()
Officially retired
You guys have an exciting life, who looks up forum members on the internet. Get a life.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
are you serious?
i was browsing urban dictionary, and wtf, i found chubz, i had to share it.
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
Bookmarks